- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 2 cups Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Italian blend or mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 container (8 oz each) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 dry lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook 3 minutes more or until mushrooms are tender and spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spread 3/4 cup sauce mixture over bottom of slow cooker. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over sauce mixture, breaking noodles to fit. Top with 3/4 cup sauce mixture, ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup Italian cheese. Top with 3/4 cup sauce mixture and remaining 3 lasagna noodles, breaking to fit. Spoon remaining sauce mixture over noodles.
- Cover; cook on LOW 5 hours or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Italian cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.