- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) green chile enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup white quinoa, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Stir together black beans, undrained tomatoes, enchilada sauce, quinoa, water and cumin in baking dish. Cover; microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from microwave; uncover and stir mixture. Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil; bake 20 minutes.
- Stir mixture; sprinkle with cheese and onions. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.