- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed, divided
- Heat large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add bacon; cook 5 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Increase heat to medium-high. Add chicken and mushrooms; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place half of drained beans in medium bowl; mash with potato masher until smooth. Add mashed beans, remaining drained beans, undrained tomatoes, broth and spinach to saucepan; stir.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.