- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 pound fresh chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray loaf pan or baking pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and poblano pepper; cook 8 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, cumin, oregano, salt and red pepper flakes; cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to large bowl; cool slightly.
- Add beef, chorizo, milk, bread crumbs and eggs to pepper mixture; mix until well combined. Place meat mixture in loaf pan or form into an 8x5-inch rounded loaf on parchment paper-lined baking pan.
- Bake 45 minutes. Combine ketchup and chipotle chilies in small bowl; spread over top of meatloaf. Bake 30 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into 1-inch thick slices.
- Serve with ALEXIA® CRISPY ONION RINGS, prepared according to package directions.