- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Sour cream and chopped cilantro, optional
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, well drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 3/4 cup sauce over bottom of baking dish; set aside.
- Combine chicken, 3/4 cup sauce, drained tomatoes, 3/4 cup cheese and onion in medium bowl.
- Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up and place seam-side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining tomato sauce over top of enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil; bake 25 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and cheese melts. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes more. Serve with sour cream and chopped cilantro, if desired.