- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5 oz can) undrained Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added
- 1 cup dry multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Made with Olive Oil Spread
- Combine broth, undrained tomatoes, pasta and Fleischmann's in medium skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook 15 minutes or just until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in spinach and cook 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with walnuts and cheese just before serving.