- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (14 oz each) quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (from 24-oz can) Hunt's® Zesty & Spicy Pasta Sauce
- 6 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (6 fillets = 1-1/2 lb)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Crumble artichokes in bottom of dish, forming an even layer. Place fillets on top of artichokes, overlapping as needed. Pour sauce over fish (sauce may not completely cover fish). Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Sprinkle with feta just before serving.