- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen P.F. Chang's® Steamed White Rice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 pouch (2 tbsp each) Hunt's® Recipe Readyâ„¢ Tomato Paste
- 2 tablespoons hot madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until caramelized, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and ginger; cook 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in tomato paste; cook 2 minutes. Add curry powder, cumin, coriander and paprika; cook 1 minute more or until spices are fragrant. Stir in drained tomatoes, chicken broth and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- With a hand immersion blender, blend sauce until smooth, about 1 minute. Stir in heavy cream and yogurt. Add turkey; cook 3 minutes or until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, heat rice according to package directions. Top tikka masala with cilantro and serve with rice.