- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) undrained Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Dash coarse ground black pepper
- 2 small red-skinned potatoes, each cut into 8 pieces
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs (2 thighs = 1/2 lb)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Blue Bonnet® Spread-tub
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray small baking dish or 1-quart casserole with cooking spray. Combine undrained tomatoes, rosemary, pepper flakes and potatoes in baking dish; set aside.
- Coat top side of thighs with Blue Bonnet; place on tomato mixture. Sprinkle pepper over chicken. Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (180°F) and potatoes are tender.