- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Beef Franks
- 7 hot dog rolls, toasted
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz each) sauerkraut, drained, rinsed
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Combine franks and sauerkraut in large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until franks are lightly browned and hot, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, stir together dressing and mustard in small bowl. Spread mixture on both sides of each roll.
- Place franks in rolls and top with sauerkraut. Serve immediately.