- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 5 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 3 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Chunky Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- 1 container (10 oz each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until squash is crisp-tender and starting to brown, stirring frequently. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Stir in pasta sauce and Alfredo sauce; cook 1 minute or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta and 1 cup cheese to vegetable mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into prepared dish; top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts and mixture is hot.