- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 8 ounces fresh prechopped kale, large stems removed (about 6 cups)
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Melt Parkay in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add kale; stir to combine. Add undrained tomatoes, water, garlic salt and pepper; stir gently. Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until kale is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat bacon in microwave according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces. Stir bacon into kale mixture before serving.