- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-1/2 cups (1/2 of 16-oz pkg) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, place chicken in medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add broccoli; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- Stir together broth, cornstarch and garlic powder in small bowl until well blended. Gradually add to chicken mixture; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Stir in lemon juice. Serve over rice.