- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) undrained Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 6 ounces medium peeled and deveined shrimp with tail, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 containers (4 oz each) diced peaches in juice, drained
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, spray medium skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add next 3 ingredients; cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until boiling.
- Add remaining ingredients; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Serve over rice.