- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, diced
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- Gently mix beef with salt and 1 teaspoon each chili powder and cumin and 3 tablespoons liquid from tomatoes in medium bowl. Shape into 6 patties, 1/2 inch thick. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium heat 4 minutes or until browned. Turn; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until cooked through (160°F).
- Meanwhile, gently stir together remaining undrained tomatoes, black beans, avocado, remaining 1 teaspoon each chili powder and cumin and lime juice in medium bowl to make salsa.
- Serve salsa over patties.