- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 cans (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes in Sauce, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, cilantro sprigs and chopped peeled avocado, optional
- 1 teaspoon chipotle-flavored hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Combine broth, undrained tomatoes and corn in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in chicken and hot pepper sauce. Simmer 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Top with tortilla chips. Garnish with cheese, onions, cilantro and avocado, if desired.