- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 cups quartered lengthwise, sliced zucchini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 can (15 oz each) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 cups pearled farro, uncooked
- 1 can (14 oz each) vegetable broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Stir together farro, broth, undrained tomatoes and 1 tablespoon oil in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and sprinkle with half of the cumin and salt; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Add bell pepper, onion, corn and garlic; sprinkle with remaining cumin and salt. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans, heat 2 minutes more. Add zucchini back to skillet along with cooked farro; stir to combine. Top with cilantro before serving.