- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 38 chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 1/3 cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 5 squares (1 oz each) semisweet baking chocolate, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped topping, optional
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- Finely crush 24 of the cookies; combine with Parkay in medium bowl. Press crumbs firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Stand the remaining 14 whole cookies around inside edge of pan, pressing firmly into crumb mixture. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 4 squares of the chocolate in small saucepan over low heat; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add 1/2 cup of the sour cream, eggs and vanilla until blended. Blend in melted chocolate; pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake is slightly puffed and center is almost set. Blend the remaining 1 cup sour cream and the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar; spread over cheesecake. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 minutes. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool on wire rack before removing rim of pan. Melt the remaining 1 square chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 16 slices to serve. Top each slice with Reddi-wip, if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.