- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cooked rice or naan bread, optional
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet; sprinkle with curry powder, salt and ginger. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until browned on each side. Add onion; cook until slightly tender. Remove skillet from heat; add drained tomatoes and water, stirring to remove brown bits from bottom of skillet.
- Transfer chicken mixture to slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 7-1/2 hours.
- Combine coconut milk and flour in small bowl; stir into slow cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH 30 minutes more or until sauce thickens. Serve with rice or bread, if desired.