- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup diced queso fresco cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces white tortilla chips, coarsely broken (2 oz = 15 chips)
- 3-1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Heat medium saucepan over medium-high heat; add oil, corn, onion, celery and jalapeno. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add broth, drained tomatoes and chicken. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until hot and flavors have blended.
- Divide cheese equally between each soup bowl. Add 1 cup soup to each. Top with equal amounts of sour cream, tortilla chips and cilantro.