- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 bag (76.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher™s® Smart Pop!® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 12 graham cracker squares, broken into bite-size pieces (12 squares = about 3 oz)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels (1 cup = 6 oz)
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows (5 cups = about 8 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn, graham crackers and marshmallows in large bowl; set aside.
- Melt chocolate morsels in small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Pour over popcorn mixture. Mix thoroughly with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Transfer to 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven. Press down firmly on popcorn mixture with back of large spoon sprayed with cooking spray, re-spraying spoon as necessary. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Cut into 18 squares to serve. Store in tightly sealed container up to 3 days.