- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 4 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub, divided
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1 large butternut squash (1 large = about 3 lb)
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 5 tablespoons maple-flavored pancake syrup, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place pecans in large heavy skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat 3 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the Fleischmann's and 1 tablespoon of the syrup. Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir about 1 minute, or until pecans are dry and glossy. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Peel and seed squash; cut into 1-inch chunks. Place in large bowl. Add carrots; mix lightly. Melt the remaining 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's. Pour evenly over vegetables; toss to coat. Spread evenly in large roasting pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix jelly and the remaining 4 tablespoons syrup in large skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until mixture thickens and is reduced, stirring frequently. Drizzle over vegetables; toss lightly to coat. Spoon into serving dish. Sprinkle with the pecans.