- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, undrained, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 green onions, sliced (6 onions = about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 4 red snapper fillets (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Combine undrained tomatoes, onions, celery, lemon juice and oregano in large skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minutes or until most of liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently.
- Place fillets in prepared dish, tucking under any thin edges. Sprinkle with pepper and coriander.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Drain any liquid from baking dish. Spoon sauce evenly over fish; sprinkle with cheese and olives.