- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 medium sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed (2 med = 1 lb)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10-inch jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Place potatoes, bell pepper and onion on pan; sprinkle with salt and cumin.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly onto half of each tortilla; sprinkle each with cheese. Fold each tortilla in half over filling.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over high heat; add quesadillas. Cook each side 1 minute or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.