- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds Rock Cornish hen, rinsed & patted dry
- 1 cup cooked long-grain white rice
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Melt Fleischmann's in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots, bell peppers and onions; stir. Cook 3 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add rice, almonds, mustard and parsley; stir.
- Spoon rice mixture into cavity of each hen; secure with wooden picks. Sprinkle hens with paprika. Place, breast-sides up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until meat thermometer reaches 165°F when inserted in the center of stuffing. Let hens stand 10 minutes before removing stuffing. Remove and discard wooden picks. Cut hens in half to serve.