- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- Mix tomato sauce and sugar in large skillet; set aside.
- Combine egg, meat, rice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in large bowl. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place in skillet with sauce; spoon sauce over meatballs.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce comes to a boil. Cover skillet with lid. Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes, or until meatballs are no longer pink in centers (160°F).