- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 2 large beef cubed steaks, each cut in half (2 steaks = 1 lb)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes with onions and peppers, thawed
- 1 pkg (0.87 oz each) brown gravy mix
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak pieces; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Stir together undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, gravy mix and sugar until blended. Add potatoes; mix to combine. Pour potato mixture over steaks. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.