- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Dash ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh salmon fillet, with skin
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Grate 1/2 teaspoon peel from lime and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice. Stir together sour cream, lime peel, lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, sugar, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper in small bowl. Set Lime Sauce aside.
- Rinse and pat dry salmon. Sprinkle flesh side with remaining 1 teaspoon cumin and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillet, skin-side down, and cook 4 minutes. Carefully turn fillet. Continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Cut fillet into 4 pieces. Serve with Lime Sauce on top or on side of salmon.