- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1-1/2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs or 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside 3/4 cup Sloppy Joe sauce. Mix remaining Sloppy Joe sauce, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add beef; mix just until combined.
- Shape meat mixture into a 9x5-inch rectangle in baking dish, pressing together firmly and flattening top. Spoon reserved Sloppy Joe sauce over top of meat mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until cooked through (160°F). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.