- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 frozen Marie Callender's® Deep Dish Pie Shell
- 1/3 pound Odom's Tennessee Pride® Hot Country Sausage, thawed if frozen
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup frozen asparagus cuts, thawed, patted dry
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup fat free half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly prick pie shell with fork. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion; cook 2 minutes more or until onion is tender and sausage is crumbled and no longer pink. Drain. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until melted and blended into sausage mixture. Cool slightly; spread sausage mixture in pie shell.
- Whisk together eggs, half-and-half and garlic salt in medium bowl until blended; stir in asparagus. Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture in pie shell.
- Bake at 375°F 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly before cutting into slices.