- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 pkg (15 oz each) Alexia® Yukon Gold Julienne Fries with Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 cups sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons aji amarillo paste (yellow hot pepper paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Add to skillet; cook and stir 4 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same skillet. Add onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until crisp tender. Add garlic and aji amarillo paste; cook 2 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Add drained tomatoes, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Return beef to skillet; cook until hot, stirring occasionally. Serve beef over fries.