- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 mini bottle (3/4 cup) dry white wine (such as Chardonnay)
- 3 cups thinly sliced white onion
- 8 bay leaves
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Spray large deep skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is browned lightly on each side, turning once. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add onion and bay leaves to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Add broth and wine to skillet; bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken to skillet; cover, reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and tender (180°F). Remove and discard bay leaves. Serve onion mixture over chicken.