- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 3 large (8 oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine Sloppy Joe sauce, brown sugar, mustard, salt and paprika in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; place chicken in dish. Spoon 1/4th of sauce mixture on chicken; turn chicken over. Spoon remaining sauce on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Serve chicken with additional sauce from baking dish.