- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 10 frozen round buttermilk waffles
- Maple-flavored or pancake syrup, optional
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters® Original
- 8 ounces Odom's Tennessee Pride® Mild Country Sausage
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place 5 waffles on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until waffles are thawed. Repeat with remaining 5 waffles. Fold thawed waffles in half and secure with wooden picks. Place on baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until waffles are crisp. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Reduce heat to medium. Add Egg Beaters to same skillet; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until set.
- Remove wooden picks from waffles. Divide sausage evenly between waffles; top evenly with Egg Beaters. Drizzle with syrup, if desired.