- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies-No Salt Added, drained
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1 pound Odom's Tennessee Pride® Mild Country Sausage, thawed if frozen
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended; set aside.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion and drained tomatoes; cook 2 minutes more or until onion is tender and sausage is crumbled and no longer pink. Drain. Remove mixture from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Add egg mixture to skillet; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until almost set.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixture down center of each tortilla. Top evenly with scrambled eggs and cheese. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito-style. Cut in half to serve.