- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- Combine Sloppy Joe sauce, mustard, brown sugar, salt and red pepper in medium bowl; set aside. Place chicken in large recloseable food storage bag. Add half of sauce mixture to bag; close bag and coat chicken with sauce. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover large baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray. Remove chicken from sauce mixture; place in single layer on baking sheet. Discard bag with remaining marinade.
- Bake 25 minutes. Brush chicken on both sides with reserved sauce mixture. Bake 20 minutes more or until tender.