- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked (5 ounces = about 2 cups)
- 1 pound mild Italian pork sausage links, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Cheese & Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add sausage. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until sausage is browned. Add frozen vegetables; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in pasta sauce and red pepper flakes; heat until hot.
- Layer half of the sauce mixture, the hot pasta and the remaining sauce mixture in prepared dish, making sure pasta is covered. Top with cheese; bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.