- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup Fleischmann's® made with Olive Oil Spread-tub
- 1 tablespoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked white rice, optional
- 1 pound jumbo (11/15 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (2 med = about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Seasoning Compound: Mix Fleischmann's, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, salt black pepper and ground red pepper in small bowl until well blended. Place 3 tablespoons of the Seasoning Compound in large skillet. Cover and refrigerate remaining compound for use at another time.
- Shrimp: Add shrimp, tomatoes, bell peppers and onion to Seasoning Compound in skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until shrimp turns pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring constantly.
- Serve warm over rice, if desired.