- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- Lemon wedges, optional
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound medium peeled and deveined shrimp with tail, thawed if frozen
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, place undrained tomatoes and artichokes in 10-inch skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or just until boiling.
- Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Stir in remaining ingredients, except lemon. Serve over rice with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.