- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pkg (18 oz each) frozen large cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1 small = about 1/2 cup)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Roasted Garlic, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute or until hot. Add eggplant, onion, carrot and celery; cook 6 minutes or until vegetables are very tender, stirring frequently. Add tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, sugar and pepper; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ravioli; place in large serving bowl. Add eggplant mixture; toss lightly.