- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini, uncooked
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion (1 cup = 1 large onion)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 cup dry white wine (such as Pinot Blanc or Chardonnay)
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Prepare fettuccini according to package directions; keep warm. Meanwhile, toss shrimp with red pepper flakes and salt; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add shrimp, cook about 2 minutes, stirring often, or just until shrimp turns pink and opaque. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add onion to skillet. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring often, or until onion is soft. Add undrained tomatoes, wine and garlic. Cook about 10 minutes over medium heat until sauce thickens a bit. Return shrimp and its juice to pan, stir to combine and heat through.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in parsley. Divide hot, cooked pasta into 4 shallow bowls. Top each with shrimp and sauce.