- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) couscous, uncooked
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled with tails on and deveined
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, toasted, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill, utensils and 6 skewers with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer’s directions. Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Thread shrimp, mango and bell peppers onto prepared skewers. Grill skewers about 4 minutes on each side, or until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss prepared couscous with parsley and macadamia nuts. Serve along side skewers.