- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1-1/4 cups water
- Cook beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Add Sloppy Joe sauce, water and macaroni to skillet; stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese; cover and let stand 3 minutes or until cheese melts.