- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 3/4 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg (8.8 oz each) fully cooked whole grain brown rice
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped and divided
- 4 large multicolored bell peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membrane removed
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Pour tomato sauce into bottom of baking dish; set aside.
- Combine rice, drained tomatoes, ground beef, Egg Beaters, Italian seasoning and salt in large bowl. Add half of the cheese and gently combine.
- Place about 1/2 cup meat mixture in each half pepper. Place in prepared dish on top of sauce.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until filling reaches an internal temperature of 170°F. Evenly divide remaining cheese and place on top of each half pepper. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.