- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Gulden's® Zesty Honey Mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 orange, segmented
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 18 sea scallops, muscle tab removed, patted dry (18 = about 1-1/2 lb)
- PAM® Coconut Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 7-1/2 cups mixed greens (7-1/2 cups = about 15 oz)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- Make Vinaigrette: Place orange peel, lime peel, garlic, mustard, orange juice, lime juice and vinegar in medium bowl; whisk to combine. Slowly add half of the oil drop by drop to juice mixture, whisking constantly. Continue whisking and add remaining oil in a slow stream. Blend in 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; set aside.
- Sprinkle scallops with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over high heat until hot. Place half of scallops in skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until opaque and firm to touch. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat with remaining scallops.
- Toss greens with vinaigrette. Place equal amounts of greens on 6 dinner plates. Place 3 scallops on the side of each salad; garnish with orange segments. Serve immediately.