- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 2 Bosc pears, unpeeled, chopped (2 pears = about 1 pound)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup gluten free oats and honey granola cereal
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Melt Fleischmann’s in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pears and berries; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pears are tender and berries begin to thaw. Add sugar, cinnamon and ginger; stir to combine. Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until fruit mixture thickens slightly.
- Sprinkle top with granola. Serve with Reddi-wip.