- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Bamboo Shoots, drained
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce, divided
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice or white vinegar
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1-inch thick
- Place steak in large resealable food storage bag. Pour 1/4 cup of the soy sauce over steak; seal bag. Refrigerate 20 minutes, turning bag halfway through marinating time.
- Position broiler rack 3 to 4 inches from heat. Spray broiler pan with cooking spray. Stir together remaining soy sauce, honey, vinegar and bamboo shoots in medium bowl. Stir together cornstarch and water; blend into soy sauce mixture and set aside.
- Place steak on broiler pan; discard bag with marinade. Broil 16 to 20 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, heat medium skillet over high heat; toast sesame seeds until lightly browned. Add soy sauce mixture; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat. Cut steak across the grain into thin pieces. Toss with prepared sauce. Serve with rice, if desired.