- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil, divided
- 1 pound shrimp, thawed if frozen, peeled, deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons caldo con sabor de pollo (chicken bouillon)
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and pepper; cook 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add onion and garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice; cook 3 minutes more or until rice is browned lightly, stirring frequently.
- Add drained tomatoes, sauce, water and bouillon to skillet; stir to combine. Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Return shrimp to skillet; add peas. Heat 3 minutes more or until shrimp and peas are hot.