- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons gochujang paste
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen P.F. Chang's® Steamed White Rice
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- Chopped green onion and cilantro, optional
- Spray inside of 4.5-quart slow cooker and large skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; cook 8 to 10 minutes, until browned on all sides. Transfer meat to slow cooker.
- Add water, tomato paste, brown sugar and gochujang to skillet, stirring to loosen the brown bits from bottom of skillet. Pour sauce over pork in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Microwave rice according to package directions. Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with two forks; return to sauce in slow cooker. Divide rice evenly into 6 servings, top each with pork, carrot, kimchi, green onion and cilantro.