- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 3 Hebrew National® Beef Franks (from 12-oz pkg), sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (14 oz each) lower sodium beef broth
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- Cook beef and franks in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Uncover skillet; cook 3 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed.